Dr. Laura Berman suggests son Samuel, 16, died of accidental overdose

Possess Tv host Dr. Laura Berman is mourning the demise of her 16-year-aged son. 

The partnership and intimacy therapist confirmed to United states of america Today Monday that her teen son Samuel died on Sunday from an accidental overdose of fentanyl laced Xanax at their family members property in Santa Monica, California. 

“Our son Sammy was a wonderful soul who remaining us way also soon,” Berman claimed in a assertion presented by her partner, Samuel Chapman. “Our hearts are broken for ourselves and for all the other youngsters that are suffering all through this pandemic.”

Berman very first shared the news of her son’s demise on Instagram Sunday, producing that her son got “the drugs sent to the house” in an “experimentation long gone negative.”

“My gorgeous boy is long gone. 16 years old,” the host of “In the Bed room with Dr. Laura Berman” captioned a picture of herself embracing her smiling son. “My heart is absolutely shattered and I am not confident how to keep breathing.”

Melissa Etheridge on son’s overdose: I have ‘peace being aware of he is not in pain’ 

Berman said her son acquired his arms on the unknowingly fatal drug by means of Snapchat and warned other parents to “view your children and Watch SNAPCHAT particularly.”

“A drug supplier connected with him on Snapchat and gave him fentinyl (sic) laced Xanax and he overdosed in his area,” Berman wrote. “They do this simply because it hooks individuals even much more and is fantastic for business enterprise but (it) results in overdose and the young children never know what they are having.”